Saturday, April 27, 2013

Update: Bear Bunny Quilt Kirk's Quilt

Pretty boring with white border and white backing.
I had finished the top to this quilt a while ago, but it needed something extra. I gave one to a friend a couple weeks ago for her baby shower upon the birth of her very beautiful daughter.

Kristin was there and saw Mel's quilt. I thought she was joking about making one for her son, but a few days later I got a message asking me to make one. So, I pulled out the bunny and bear quilt. 
A nice tied, soft flannel back.
Binding is white and stitched by hand to hide the stitches.

Finished and ready to go.
I added Kirk's information, added another layer of batting, a soft flannel backing and a binding. Then, I tied it together with a white DMC floss.

I hope Kristin (and Kirk) enjoys it as much as I did making it for her.

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment