Monday, August 5, 2013

Cross Stitch Birds Picture

Cross Stitch Birds Picture

Cross Stitch Birds Picture (Framed)
   
This little embroidery artwork is of 2 little birds sitting in the reeds. The birds are stitched on a a natural looking 14 count Aida fabric. It is in a wood grained, gold trimmed frame that I found in a stack of older style frames.

It is 5"x7" unframed and the frame measures 6.25" x 8.25." This frame is a horizontal table top frame. It can easily be switched into a new frame to hang on the wall.



I actually stitched it a few years ago (when I stitched Ashlin's wolf), put it in a drawer and forgot about it. Now that I'm selling craft items again, I've been looking through several areas and boxes and uncovering things I've made and stored.





~Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment