Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Cucumber Avocado Gazpacho

Cucumber Avocado Gazpacho


I haven't made this in a while and found a bushel of cucumbers at the Amish stand. What better than fresh Cucumber and Avocado Gazpacho. Gazpacho is just a cold soup in case you were wondering.

Ingredients:
  • 2-3 small cucumbers
  • 1 avocado
  • 1 c. plain yogurt
  • 1/2 a lime or 2-3 Tbs Lime Juice from the bottle.
  • 3-4 sprigs of mint (optional)
  • Garlic Butter Croutons for the top (Optional)
The quick Directions: In a blender, combine all the ingredients and blend them. Chill for 50 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!

Step 1: Peel and put the cucumbers in the blender (or in my case the ninja Pam got me for my birthday). Blend them a little as it makes it easier to add the other items.


Step 2:  Add the avocado (minus the pit of course), the yogurt, lime juice and mint. I always add extra mint as I like it.




Step 3:  Blend and Chill!



Step 4: Serve and garnish with croutons and mint!



~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment