Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Taco Meat Pillsbury Dough Ball


Ashlin and I wanted to make a taco ring the other night, but only had one package of dough, so we decided to make a ball instead of a ring.

Step 1: Cook a pound of taco meat according to the directions on the seasoning packet.



 Step 2: Lay out the strips of dough on a stone, I prefer Pampered Chef, and use a pastry roller to combine the center into a flat area for the meat to go on. Carefully fold the triangles over the top of the meat.  Adda little cheese to the top of the ball.






Step 3: Bake at 400` for 20-25 minutes.





Step 4: Add the toppings you like and enjoy. I usually like onion, tomato, salsa cheese and sour cream on my tacos. I usually have lettuce, but there was none in the fridge.




 Bonn Appetite

Yes...we heavily load our tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment